Terms & Conditions
This regulation document outlines rules and regulations for transactions made through Extra Studio online store, www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com. The seller’s company is ANNA JĘCHOREK STUDIO located in Kanclerska 17a/1, 60-327 Poznań NIP: PL7792461392, REGON: 366918183.
1. Shop www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com (later referred to as the “shop”) sells goods online. An order is a purchase contract in accordance with the Civil Code. An order confirmed by the Buyer in the online shop indicates acceptance with this regulation document and its provisions and implies consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller for the purpose of executing of the contract. Personal data is not disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. The shop admits the existence of downtime, excluding the store from receiving orders. Orders are executed on weekdays (excluding the closed storage days) with delivery usually within 5 days of order confirmation.
3. Customers must be at least 13 years old. (K. C. Art. 11-24) If this condition is not complied the agreement is non-binding.
4. Adding products to cart and filling in "Order Form" as specified in the form is understood as placing an order.
5. After ordering, customer will receive an e-mail confirmation with information about the acceptance of their order, including a list of selected products, delivery address, value of the contract, payment method and shipping method. In the absence of receipt of such information, the consumer should contact the Store via email.
6. The Shop asks customers for his or her correct contact information when ordering merchandise from the Store - in particular name, full address and e-mail. Improperly completing a registration forms may impede or prevent the execution of the contract.
7. The Shop reserves the right to verify any order.
8. Payment can be made via PayPal payment. Acceptance of an order begins when payment is completed and authorized through PayPal.
9. Acceptance of an order begins when payment is completed and authorized through PayPal payment.
10. In the event that within 14 days from the date of the order the payment is not settled, the Shop reserves the right to automatically cancel the order.
11. In the case of product unavailability, the customer will be informed via email. The customer can then decide on the preferred solution: partial completion of the order, extended waiting time or canceling the whole order. In the absence of a reply from the consumer within three days, the Shop reserves the right to send the available items in the order or cancel the whole order.
12. Delivery from the Shop to customer consists of packaging time and Polish Post / courier shipping time, including only working days. Delivery service (Polish post or courier service) is selected by customer at time of order.
a. i.e. the date of delivery = time for bringing the goods + delivery time
13. All products offered in the Store www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com are brand new, free from physical and legal defects.
14. For promotions and sales a limited number of goods is used. Execution of orders is performed in the order of confirmed purchases. In case of running out of stocks covered by this form of selling shop reserves the right to correct and send incomplete order or cancel the order.
15. Prices shown on the Store’s website are in Polish Zloty and include VAT. These prices do not include shipping costs.
16. Each parcel includes a detailed statement of the contents and list of costs. The customer can request the shipment to not include the detailed statement. A VAT invoice can be issued on demand.
17. The customer may cancel his or her order by e-mail info@extra—studio.com. According to the "Civil Code," in the case of sending goods sold through a carrier, the customer is obligated to check the delivery status. In the case of lost or damaged goods, the customer is obliged to perform all necessary actions to determine the liability of the carrier and inform the Shop of the matter. If package is damaged, customer must record the circumstances. The shipment test method is regulated by the Transport Law (art. 74 and following). The legislator predicted that the adoption of the shipment by the recipient (consumer) without reservations will lapse claims of loss or damage to the shipment.
18. A customer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving any reasons by submitting the Store a written statement. The time is counted from the date of the delivery of the goods. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry.
19. In the event of withdrawal, the contract is considered null and void. The Shop will return all received payment to the Buyer within 14 days , including the costs of standard delivery (but not the cost of express delivery service). Returns are only possible if the goods have no signs of use or damaged and must be performed within thirty calendar days of receiving the parcel. Shipping costs for returned goods will be covered by the customer.
20. Shop www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com makes every effort to ensure that the website descriptions are consistent with fact. For questions or concerns before placing your order, please contact us at info@extra—studio.com.
21. The Shop is committed to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item. 883). Under this Act the store customers have the right to inspect their data, to correct them, demand their removal, or discontinue their use.
22. The cost of replacing items as a result of an incorrect order from www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com is covered by the Shop in the limit amount set out below. Shipping costs to www.extrastudio.bigcartel.com are covered by the customer. In the case of a customer mistake, the Shop will return the cost of shipping to the customer in the amount on the waybill and not exceeding 20zł (twenty Polish Zlotys). The Shop informs that it does not accept any COD parcels sent to the Shop. In case the store is not able to fulfill an order, the Shop will inform the customer of this fact. In the event of cancellation because of a missing item or the entire order, the Shop will return prepayment to the customer’s bank account or card (in the case of contracts paid by card) within three working days from the date of order cancellation or correction.
23. Information contained in the Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code; They constitute an invitation to contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
24. These Terms and Conditions are valid from 15.10.2017